Dialogue.

DIALOGUE





the text



zara: excuse me.. are u Kanti?
kanti: yes, but who are u?
zara: I'm your old friend... Zara
kanti: oh my god.... really? is that really you?? you look so different
zara: am I?
kanti: yes you look prettier and taller!
zara: oh my god thank you kanti.. you look pretty too!
kanti: hmm... I've heard that we accepted in the same school!
zara: sure I've heard the information too
kanti: yeaaay congrats for both of us!
zara: I cant wait to go to school with you!
kanti: yeah, me too
zara: you know the angklung community in our new school?
kanti: yes I know! its already go international! its so famous you know?! are u interested in there?
zara: hmm I don't think that I'm interested in that, cause I'm so into art and I think ill join the art community
kanti: oh okay, its a good choice too by the way...
zara: how about you?
kanti: I'll join the angklung community cause I love Indonesian culture
zara: that's super great! uh oh, my mom is already there that means I must go home. see u soon!
kanti: okay, see u soon!

Comments

Popular Posts