My Goal My Ambition.

everyone has a goal or an ambition in life. whether it’s big or small, near or far, easy or hard, one or more, everyone has it. no one can deny how goals and ambitions don’t have their limitation. so when people ask me what are my dreams, I always tell them the impossible. I always have a very high and challenging goal that some people may think why did I do that? why do my goals are too far to reach? why can I be more realistic? well, the truth is, it doesn’t matter if I failed, when you do something that’s challenging you will try to do your best and learn everything that can be possible to solve the challenge. so even when I failed to achieve it I still have a lot of amazing new abilities in me through the process. 


since I was little my father always told me how cool architecture was, taught me how to draw and etc. I always play in my father’s office where there are a lot of display houses and everyone knows me seemed to know me because of how frequently I went back and forth to my father's office. oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, the office is an architecture company. so every now and then the company always goes somewhere, anywhere, and observing the cities architectural structure. I always come along and observe it with them, they always observe the buildings, etc. by sketching it. I was a child always have been fascinated by that try to also sketch the buildings that pass me by every now and then. because of this, I dreamed to become an architect just like my father.


you can call me an artsy person. why? well, it’s actually because everything that I love or my passion or what I do best always revolves around art. such as playing instruments, drawing, painting, singing, editing, cooking, cinematography, photography and etc. I always love something that visually pleasing and every time I found something that visually pleasing I tend to want to know more about it all until I can also do it. 


because of this, I tend to have a change of heart about what I want to be or what are my goals are. but then again it always still something that relates to art, so it's not very far off. after a lot of thoughts, I decided that I should keep pursuing architecture. 


I can become quite ambitious when it comes to my goals. I really want to study overseas and I start discussing it with my parents. I survey everything that I need to do to achieve this, all the good and the bad. after I have done it and satisfied my parents through my survey, I start to do things that will be a real beneficial for me to get into the college I want. like reading my father’s architecture books, keep on painting because its good for my portfolio, join a photography class, join an art class, and so on.


I always am a lazy person, can’t deny that. but when I have a clear goal in mind I always switch and become quite an ambitious. I also love challenges because it’s testing the capabilities of my abilities, I can see in the end how capable I am to achieve these goals I have. 

Comments

Popular Posts