Dialogue about suggestion and offer.

                                choosing a candidate for the next student council president.

brian : hey mark

mark : gosh brian where have you been?

brian : from the canteen, wait why does the class seem to be more crowded than usual?

mark : because there are some people from the student council campaigning in our class

brian : campaigning? for what? oh no! what did I miss??

mark : do you want me to tell you about it?

brian : yes, please do

mark : so basically those people are the candidate for the student council president

brian : oh that's right, isn't it next week that the voting will be held?

mark : yes, and they're here to tell us about their visions and missions

brian : huh, I should've just stayed in the class because now I don't know what are their visions and missions are

mark : oh don't you worry about that! they say you can read their visions and missions on Instagram

brian : okay wait I will read it first

*after reading it*

brian : wow there are too many good visions and missions that I see

mark : i know right!

brian : this making me hard to choose only one candidate

mark : it is but i suggest we choose josh

brian : why?

mark : other than the fact that he is a very visionary man, I've seen his capability on being a leader and it always impresses me

brian : yeah you are right about that, okay then let's vote for josh

Comments

Popular Posts