Self Introduction.

                                                                 hey peeps!

Hello everyone! this is my first ever blog so none of you knew me yet. Let me introduce myself first. My name is Camillia Laetitia Azzahra you can call me Zara for short. I like to travel very much cause I always try or experience new things that sometimes it’s become a good and fresh memory. I also like watching some movie, actually, I really can’t decide what is my favorite genre cause I think I love them all even the one that not many people likes. other than travelling and watching movies , i also like to listen to music a lot! the same like movies i dont really have much preference on the genre. that’s why i always love to try new things cause we dont know if it suit us well or not and sometimes when it suits us its like finding a gem under a rock. well I sort of like to draw too even though I'm not that good. I think that’s enough about me! thank you for your time.

Comments

Popular Posts